What do you pay per kWh for electricity?
The 20.7 cents per kWh
How do you calculate the cost of electricity?
- Calculate the total lighting cost by multiplying the kilowatt-hours used by the cost per kWh. Continuing the previous example, the price would be 2.4 * .12, or $.29 per day or $8.70 per month. That’s almost $9 per month for five light bulbs. Use our electricity cost calculator to determine the actual cost of electricity usage.
How to calculate the cost of electricity?
- Assessing Wattage is Not Easy. The first step in this process is getting information regarding how much electricity the various appliances and electronic devices in your home require.
- Learning How to Calculate Watts Per Day. ...
- Converting Into Kilowatts. ...
- Calculating Monthly Usage and Overall Cost. ...
How much electricity does a human use per day?
- The average human generates around 100 watts in an average day. Depending on the person's activity, weight, and metabolism, a person's power can be slightly higher or lower. A typical American consumes about 2500 kilocalories of energy in a day.