What are different aspects?
These aspects are the conjunction (0°), sextile (60°), square (90°), trine (120°), and opposition (180°).
What does in every aspect mean?
- Aspect(noun) the situation of planets or stars with respect to one another, or the angle formed by the rays of light proceeding from them and meeting at the eye; the joint look of planets or stars upon each other or upon the earth. Aspect(noun) the influence of the stars for good or evil; as, an ill aspect.
What does aspects mean?
- Aspect (noun) the act of looking; vision; gaze; glance Etymology:[L. ...
- Aspect (noun) look,or particular appearance of the face; countenance; mien; air Etymology:[L. ...
- Aspect (noun) appearance to the eye or the mind; look; view Etymology:[L. ...
What is an example of aspect?
- Aspect is defined as a way to regard a part of an idea or problem. The cost of materials is an example of an aspect of a building project.