How to be a minimalist?
What does minimalism mean?
- minimalism(Noun) A style of art that emphasises extreme simplicity of form. minimalism(Noun) A style of music that emphasises extreme simplicity of rhythms and melodic forms to achieve a trancelike effect.
What is a minimalist lifestyle?
- It’s a very intentional way of living that gives rise to positive changes in almost all aspects of life.
- Choosing a minimalist lifestyle means choosing to live life with great purpose.
- A minimalist lifestyle involves living with fewer resources whether in terms of a house or possession.
What is a minimalist person?
- A Minimalist is: An intentional person. They see where they are going in life as something they can plan or affect. A driven and focused person. Similar to #1 they are making things happen. Un-Attached materially. Probably the most visible is the understanding that a minimalist has less stuff. Quality loving. Goes with having less stuff.
Share this Post: